Nothing fanciful...My hubby's new job is quite demanding and he sometime do not have proper lunch. Recalling one of his almost choke to death incident, rushing to pack lunch then rush to eat lunch...I decided to try making him lunch box aka bento so he do not need to rush out to get food and back.
It's actually killing 2 birds with 1 stone for us...giving him more time to eat and cut down food wastage.
I can't get up to the bento making spirits like cute character eggs or rice balls, because hubby got good appetite and doing those cuties will mean wasting abit of food.
So this bento, I made for him is like a " REMAKE of Japanese Oyakodon". Using leftover rice and dark sauce meat and chicken.
Step 1 : Steam rice
Step 2 : Boil the leftover dark sauce meat and chicken in a pot, when it's boiling, pour 1 beaten egg over. Stirred for 1 min on small fire then pour over steam rice then put the japanese rice topping - Furikake.
I also made him a simple ham sandwich to munch along the way to the bus stop.
He is a happy and healthy office worker ever since...


0 comments:
Post a Comment