Been quite a while since I baked a cake because I have not been able to catch my oven temperature well.
The last time I baked this chiffon cake is like 4 months ago, it was a flop in terms of presentation but I managed to turn it around and it's didn't taste that bad after all....
I can't remember where I got the recipe, just googled it. Usually, recipe written online is for the usual size flute pan, if you are first timer like me and do not know how to adjust the ingredient, be prepared to baked at least 3 of this chiffon or more.
The Charred One :(
The Better Looking Other Half
You can used whipped cream or frosting to decorate single tier for tea time
or
If you have more strawberries, just sliced them and make a mini layered cake.
This is called
Ryl's Mini Chiffon Strawberries Meltdown
*I like the chiffon better chilled*






0 comments:
Post a Comment